When you provide valuable and relevant content (on websites, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, YouTube, etc.) that educates, empowers and inspires the changing of consumer behavior, you are tapping the amazing power of content marketing to attract and attain customers. Make your tax resolution business a success by implementing these content marketing tips.
Before you write, determine who your target market is.
- What occupations do they hold?
- What are their hobbies?
- Where do they congregate online?
- What do they read or watch on TV?
- How much do they earn?
…then write content that helps them!
When you share content, include a clear reason to contact you or take action.
- Give them an incentive, or a “reason,” to contact you. This is your lead generation magnet.
- An incentive example could be a special report, a DVD, a CD, with information on tax problem resolution in exchange for their contact information (such as their email, phone number, and/or physical address). You are not selling them anything. You are simply exchanging information.
Give them a clear, compelling reason to do business with you.
- Identify your USP (Unique Selling Point). Something unique about you or your business. Everybody has one.
- Use your USP or compelling reason as the fuel to your call-to-action.
- In my past tax resolution business, my USP was: We will obtain an OIC (Offer in Compromise) settlement for you – if you qualify – up to 85% of the amount owed including penalties and interest in the most expeditious fashion possible while exceeding your expectations.
What type of return do you get on content marketing? Leads that are valuable!
In the tax resolution business, each individual lead is potentially worth thousands of dollars so make it your priority to bring in leads that count.
Learn more about how to make your marketing dollars work for you by joining my Tax and Business Solutions Academy.